Join us at The Month of Games as we introduce several of the popular characters from The Month of Games! Check out some fun facts about the games and the characters themselves. Then join us July 12th, 2014 as The Month of Games Opens with a kick start of Candyland:Fashion Extravaganza July 12th, 2014 12pm & 5pm.
Tidbits, Trivia, and Fun Facts About Candyland:
1. There are 9 different locations that one can visit on the Candyland Board game depending on the version Some of the locations you will get to visit during the show include Candy Castle, Peppermint Forest, and Lollipop Woods.
2. Lord Licorice is considered the villain of Candyland. You just might get to meet his consort on your journey through our decadent candy kingdom.
3. As of January 31st, 2011 there is a feature film version of Candyland in the works with Columbia Pictures. I wonder who will play Queen Frostine.
4. In the 2002 version of the board game demotions were handed out when Queen Frostine became a princess and Princess Lolly was tossed out of candy castle to become a commoner known as just Lolly.
5. The first version of the Classic board game introduced in 1949 only had locations with no characters. It would not be until 1980’s when many of the characters we know and love would be introduced.
Check out the complete list of designers here on the website and the calender above for all the fun events with our Media Sponsors AIM Modeling Agency, BOSL, Boulevard, Cultured The Magazine, Designing SL, ModeLS Magazine, SCALA, SL Live Radio
Tags: AIM, Best of Second Life, Best of SL, BOSL, Boulevard, Candyland, Cultured The Magazine, Designing SL, ModeLS Magazine, SCALA, second life, Siren Productions, SL Live Radio, The Month of Games, TMoG, VERSUS Magazine
Trackback from your site.